Thursday, February 6, 2020

Living Proof: Sachin Gupta | QNet India





Living Proof: Sachin Gupta

I grew up in the small town of Jabalpur in Madhya Pradesh, India and didn’t know anything about direct selling. After college I saw a lot of people getting an MBA, so I decided to follow the crowd and got myself an MBA. At that time my father had only five more years to retirement and I felt the pressure to take on the responsibilities of my parents and my younger sister. So I immediately got a job and for the next ten years I was in banking, insurance and FMCG industries building a corporate career. 


In the early days of my corporate life, I was introduced to the concept of direct selling through another company and the main thing that attracted me about the business model was the potential financial freedom it offered. I was able to see the possibility of reducing a 40-year career into 4 years. I decided to pursue this opportunity and got involved with them on a part time basis. But I realized that while I was seeing growth in my corporate career with promotions and increments, I was not seeing the expected income with this direct selling company. I gave it up because it didn’t seem worthwhile for the money I was making from it. About seven years into climbing the corporate ladder I was starting to get restless and wanted to do something on my own. That’s when I came across QNET and this is where I was able to see the actual income potential that gave me the confidence to leave my job and pursue it fulltime. 

Resource URL:- https://www.qnet.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment